All Packages Include The Following:
- In depth keyword research for your business. I will build an extensive list of all the relevant search phrases that customers in your area are using and provide weekly ranking reports that show how your business is appearing on the major Search engines. Here is a sample ranking report for my business Denton SEO Experts.
- Weekly Google My Business Report – This repor shows you the most important local ranking signals within Google My Business, including categories, citations, links, domain authority, review count, star rating, local phone & address usage, and if a profile is verified. This report also gives a side-by-side comparison between your site and your top 10 competitors so you can develop an effective strategy to over take their posistion in the searh results. Here is a sample Google My Business report for Denton SEO Experts.
- Weekly Citation Tracking Of Manual Sites – The automated real-time listing platform I use through Yext does a great job of keeping citations updated with real time information along with additional rich text content on 70 valuable business directories. There are also hundreds of manual directories outside of these where your business information can be listed. We track and monitor these locations and alert you if we find any discrepancies outside the Yext network. Here is a sample Citation Report For Denton SEO Experts.
- Local Search Audit – Get accurate & actionable data on 6 key areas of local seo optimization – on-site, off-site, rankings, local citations, NAP, Google Local and Social Media. Here is a sample Local Search Audit.
- Business Listings Management – Control and manage your location data across the industry’s largest ecosystem of maps, apps, directories, and search engines, including Google, Apple, Bing and Yahoo.
- Enhanced Content – Showcase your logo, photos, videos, business description, hours and holiday hours, staff bios, product & services, and more than a dozen other fields alongside your basic name, address, and phone number across your listings.
- Publisher Suggestions – View all the edits consumers suggest to your Google Maps listings and choose whether to accept or reject them.
- Listing Analytics – See how often a listing appears in local search results, profile views, the number of times customers click on a featured message and many more.
- Location Manager – Your centralized hub for all the data that defines your locations. The Yext Healthcare Location Cloud supports more than 50 location data fields, from address and phone to payment methods, search categories, holiday hours, product lists, and location-specific offers, right out of the box.
- Geocoding – As part of our rigorous data cleansing process, Yext verifies all clients’ coordinates with three of the top mapping providers in the PowerListings® Network — Google, Bing, and Yahoo — to ensure your map pins appear correctly to drivers and pedestrians alike.
- Custom Fields – Store data on your own terms. Custom fields make it easy to extend your existing data model to the Yext Location Cloud.
- Analytics Hub – The Analytics Hub is our customers’ central interface to the metrics reported by Listing Visitor Reporting, Review Monitoring, Social Listening, Pages, Screens, and Xone Store Visitor Reporting
All Basic Features Plus:
- Powerlistings Network – SOCIAL Sync your location data to your place pages on Facebook and Foursquare. If a social page does not exist for your location on one of these sites already, Yext will help create and claim a new social page for that location.
- Social Location Page Posting – Social Location Page Posting allows customers to compose new posts on their locations’ associated Facebook, and Foursquare accounts all from one place in the Yext dashboard. This makes it easy to get the word out about a special offer or new promotion without having to enter the same content on different social media accounts. Posts created with Social Location Page Posting can either be sent immediately, or scheduled for future delivery.
- Duplicate Suppression Tool – Duplicate Suppression is a tool that lets customers find and suppress duplicate listings, so consumers are never confused about address or contact information. Duplicate Suppression offers a huge SEO benefit as it delivers consistent location data across the web. Available for reseller partners and enterprise only. REVIEW MONITORING Stay on the pulse of customer feedback. Monitor customer reviews across every PowerListings® Network site that supports them.
All Basic & Professional Features plus:
- Intelligent Search Tracker – Intelligent Search Tracker is a tool to monitor your locations in organic search. We track Share of Intelligent Search as well as ranking and local pack presence for any location where it is set up. Each location can have up to 7 keywords, 4 query templates and 4 search engines for a total of 112 searches per week.
- Review Generation – Gain powerful reviews from your customers by inviting them to review their experience in your locations
- Review Publishing – Feature your first party reviews on your local pages via widgets. Correctly marked up, compliant data improves organic search results.
- Review Publishing – Engage customers on their terms. Respond to customer reviews on select PowerListings® Network publishers directly from the Yext dashboard.
- Review Insights – Measure and act on ratings and reviews at scale. Pinpoint your best performing locations, measure review count and score over time, and much more.